How Custom Bi-Fold Doors Can Help You Save Space?
If you have a wonderful house with a great view of your garden or picture-postcard scenery spread gorgeously in front then you need doors that give an unimpeded view.
Consider the standard options like sliding doors. A part of the opening will always remain covered regardless of whether you use two partitions or three partitions. French doors simply do not suit large openings. The answer is custom bifold doors especially when the opening is large and an unrestricted view is desired. They save space and give an unhindered view of the exteriors.
The term bifold doors may be a misnomer since these doors are, in effect, made up of several panels that fold together like an accordion or concertina into a compact bunch of panels that do not take up much space and stay neatly on one side of the opening. You have a clear view. Standard panel sizes may range from 24 to 36 inches in width or customized to suit the width of the openings, which could be a better option in some cases. Custom bifold doors can help save space and the use of matching hardware means it will be a joy to operate.
Customization could take several forms. You can choose to have bifold doors with narrow or broader panels to suit design considerations and aesthetics of how the door will look when fully closed. Narrow panels do give a nice look but in some cases one may wish for a less obstructed view in which case broader panels serve the purpose. Cost will also vary. Obviously more panels lead to higher cost but the advantage is that opening and closing the bifolds will be easier when the door has narrow panels and they take up less space.
Where there are doors with glass the question of curtains or blinds always comes up. Here again customization helps when you choose double glazing panels with inbuilt blinds that are totally sealed within and can be opened or closed by sliding a magnetic latch. Such integrated bifold doors also help save space and present a neater appearance. Then there are small details that the installer and manufacturer will take care of such as using quality sliding tracks, pivots and hinges that integrate seamlessly into the aluminum frame. Another matter that necessitates customization is whether to place the track at the top or bottom. It is best to consult a reputed door supplier and installer and get a site inspection in order to get a customized fitting.
Bifold doors are not meant just as a partition between indoors and outdoors. They can also be used indoors to good effect as space savers between rooms. One can have a larger opening without the inconvenience of large door panels creating obstructions in confined spaces.
Bifold doors have several advantages such as ease of use, complete opening up of a room to the outside, security with the right set of hardware and energy efficiency. These advantages can be further enhanced by customizing the bifold panels along with glazing and hardware fittings.
- Bifold Doors Pretoria
- Aluminium Windows Prices Recommended
- Aluminium Sliding Doors Sandton
- Aluminium Windows And Doors Sandton
- Aluminium French Doors Tip
- Aluminium Patio Doors South Africa
- Aluminium Window Frames Rating
- Commercial Aluminum Doors Rating
- Aluminium Bifold Doors List
- Aluminium Front Doors Guide
- Aluminium Folding Door Gauteng
- Aluminium Glass Door Top
- Aluminium Door Design Recommended
- Aluminium Entrance Doors Gauteng
- Aluminum Sliding Glass Doors Pretoria
- Aluminum French Doors Gauteng
- Black Aluminium Windows Recommended
- Aluminum Replacement Windows Sandton
- Aluminium Double Glazed Windows Pretoria
- Commercial Aluminium Windows And Doors Easy
- Aluminium Profile Door Easy
- Aluminium Door Panels Manufacturer Johannesburg
- Aluminum And Glass Door Reviews
- Houses With Aluminium Windows Recommended
- Aluminium Windows Pretoria
- Aluminium Back Doors Best